Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Significant Others

Sounds like father of the year doesn't it. He will pay one day for this. I hope you have taken him to the cleaners money wise then. Hold your head up high people will see what is really going on eventually. My prayers are with you and your children.

"he has never really had a relationship with our children. "

This is incredibly sad for your kids. He sounds like a complete tool. Take care of your kids and find comfort in the fact that he will eventually look back and despair.

It doesn't help your kids, though. I'm sorry.

Thats such crap. He doesnt have them much as it is, and then hes passing them off on someone else? Nice.

My ex flaunted his new woman as well, trying to get a rise out of me. Personally I think its funny. I havent met her so I cant say if I pity her or if they deserve each other.

I dont know why men are like that and have to show off their conquests to everyone. Its not fair that you arent getting to go out and enjoy as well. I think they get off on the fact that we are sitting home with the kids while theyre free to have a good time.

Thank you for agreeing with me!! They know we are sitting home. And yes I do not think I'm very attractive or anything special. However, I did see pics of his girlfriend. No, I'm not jealous. I was shocked he always told me he would have the most beautiful woman because he was a doctor. Well, not sure what type of glasses he is looking out of but she is okay but nothing to really get all excited over. Wish I could download my pic and hers, but......

I know what you mean about guys thinking they are the sh**, going out and having fun while we stay home. But, I have to admit, seeing what WK gave up for his "good time", and how much flab and fat his "good time" has put on over the last 2 years, makes me giggle.

My ex's girlfriend is nothing to brag about that is what is so funny. I am brunette and he has always preferred blondes. But now it's that stark white blonde. Some persons can wear it and some cannot. And she is chunky from what I can tell. and yes it is funny