Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Child Education

Well, my ex didn't sign my name he is just having the check direct deposited into his new personal account. He closed all our joint accounts. My attorney stopped the check from being deposited into his hands. My attorney offered to hold the check or put it into a new joint account that no one can touch till divorce is final and decision is made about the return. He stated in court two days ago that he needed it to catch up on all the bills and his statement was ignored. And of course we have gone to court four times he has tried to modify child support with no luck. So, now our attorneys have to hire a mediation attorney for support and the government return. Get it going now!!! My spouse is trying to set me up for embezzlement which is all lies. I have never had a traffic ticket nor stole a candy bar. It's amazing the people they become. Hel yes I would prosecute if you could but if he gets ahold of the check you may never see your half.

They just think they are above all laws of the lands and heavens, don't they? You bet I'd press charges. Don't know what you need to do to do that, though? I guess start by contacting the IRS.

I am so sorry you are going through this and he is putting your son in the middle of this. Keep your faith. At times it is really hard to I know. (((Hugs)))

Thanks all...We owe money but it's just the fact he forged my signature which is against the law...Our CPA knew we are going thru this nasty divorce, he should have covered his tracks also...Talked to the ahole again today about son money to graduate but got no where but to hang up & him try calling me back 4 times & I forbid to answer the phone...Suppose to meet lawyer next week to set a court date even though he still has not turned over the company info...Going next week to oldest daughters in TN to look up an apartment...Planning on splitting the day my divorce is final....

These are the type of men who die alone because no one cares about them anymore since they have hurt so many people in their lives.

Wow Dixie! He did that!?!??! If he would sign for you there than where else may he try to do it? No way! Good luck busting him for that. Whoa...I cant believe he did something so....illegal!!!!!!!!!