Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This may sound dumb

IF it was me...I would move the cat to the USA because he is...like your child.

When I was a child, my parents moved and we gave away 2 precious dogs....later, they always regretted that decision.

...so take your cat with you, even if it is expensive.

This is such a hard decission. We got two kittens right before he left for the kids. I do not think I would have gotten them if I knew he was going to leave, but I can not imagine not having their love right now either.

I have an adult child that I got a kitten for her when she was 2yrs old. The cat was there for her for everything, 20 years of love.

When the cat passed away I was the one that missed the love from her, leading me to get two more for my other children and myself. I know that they will bring love to our lives during anytime of their life, but I struggle with can I take care of them for a long time.

Right now they are with us and I hope they will remain with us, we love them so much. I will think about finding them a loving home when and if that time comes because that is what will need to done.

You will figure out what needs to be done.

I had a long talk with my family about it and it looks like we are going to try to find a way to get him to the States. It might take a bit longer than we anticipated but it's a definite possibility. There's hope yet, and my parents are looking forward to watching the "grandcat" every now and again. Thanks for your support ladies. You really helped out.