Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mother's Day

Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Thats great. My H actually called and wshed me a happy mothers day. I almost laughed. He hasnt wished my one for years while living with me and now he does? lmao. Happy Mothers day to all :)

Thats great Kathleen. I had an awesome day too. My son woke me up with a big "Happy Mothers Day Mom!". He made me a card...wrote his name all by himself, and he and my brother made me a cake. Of course when my kid was done with it, it looked like it was dragged behind a car, but it was great!

There are still places to find happiness.

I had a nice day too. Flowers and a movie gift card from my children along with a promise to go see a movie with me. Went to dinner with youngest daughter. The whole family will be getting together next weekend to celebrate combined Mother's Day and my husband's birthday. (yes, I know this is one weird situation). The most bitter sweet thing about my day was a beautiful card from my husband. He was careful not to get a wife card of course, (he has filed for divorce), but the card talked about how he sees what an amazing heart I have and how much he likes watching me mother our children. The card ended with the line, "I am a very lucky man to have you in my life". It was very bittersweet.