Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God gives us what we need

After doing so well, I had regressed since my birthday, where I have had many crying days ect. and I kept telling myself I need to get back to the road I was on. I was doing so well. But it seemed almost impossible.

Then tonight, a member of a writing group that I joined almost 2 years ago but was never active and had never spoken with anyone there, a gentleman from that group wrote me an email that said, "where are you?" and its not a romantic thing at all, but I thought, yes, where am I?

It turns out the group is meeting this weekend and he encouraged me to attend. So I am going and I feel like it put me on the right path again. I think God put this man in my path and he may never know how big of an impact he has had on my life but I am so, so grateful.

Teresa

Re: God gives us what we need

Some times very small things happen that remind us God really is watching out for us. Someone can say something or do something that seems very small to them, but is monumental to us.

You're on your way into the bright side of life!

Thats really nice Teresa. Enjoy yourself!

You are so right, Teresa! God is always there. We just need to trust Him and He leads us. I know about the doing good and then crashing. Must be just the way this works. I did the same thing. Hope things are going back up again for you!