Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lawyer time

Well, I go see my lawyer tomorrow than to Memphis to find a place to move...I hope all goes well & get a court date because bs won't give me what I rightfully deserve...I have a hard day knowing tomorrow is hear...My stbx has really been a ahole through all this & I wished I could just get him back...My youngest graduates next week & I hope the bs don't show up...I am not giving him the day or time & hope my son don't either I can not control myself when he is present, I have to much anger & bitterness with him...

Re: Lawyer time

Most men don't want to give us what we deserve.

On the graduation issue if he does show up try and stay as far away from him as you can. Remember this is your SONS day. Maybe talk to your son ahead of time and ask what he wants. Explain that you need to stay away from his father for your best interest. I have been amazed at how understanding my boys have been about everything.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Re: Lawyer time

I wish you lots of luck Dixie. I hate going to the lawyer. Everytime I do my stomach is in knots. I'm sure everything will be fine and you will have your day in court....coming away with what is yours!

They dont want to give anything up...so selfish. I was telling the woman who is handling our custody issue that ex called the cops on me because I wanted the patio furniture. Seriously???

Congratulations on graduation day too!!!