Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: .......

As much as I've cried over these 6 weeks, the one blessing was that he completely cut me off. He made it wo I can't call, write or anything. I tried the first day to bargain, but he cut it off quick. He said the same, "You get everything and I get to leave.... I don't care about anything that's left, do with it what you want." I had it donated or thrown away within a few weeks. I worried he would call me during that time and be angry I had gotten rid of his stuff. But I'm not worried about it anymore.

Be proud you took care of yourself, you moved on. There was wreckage he left behind and you had to work to clean it up. Whatever decision you end up in, don't regret taking care of yourself and don't sell yourself short.

Re: .......

Thank you both. I have to say no. I just have to. I finally have a grip, most of the time, the crying has mostly stopped. I could never forgive him for these past few months or ever trust him again. I cant even believe I even considered it. Just so **** tired. Just want the crap to end.