Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan and the boys

What you wrote to Susan was so lovely and heart warming, I just wanted to comment.

I've written a book, Sanctuary of the Soul (poems of anguish, healing, hope, comfort and celebration): www.soulpoetry.org

Have also written my memoir: Ghost Child to Triumph (from a child with no voice, to someone who speaks up against injustice)....not published yet. I am humbled and amazed at my endorsements: Elie Wiesel, Wayne Dyer, Nikki Giovanni, Drs. Alice Miller, Larry Dossey, etc., etc.....

Divorced after 31 years of abuse and then abused by a church (spiritual abuse is a wound which can never heal): www.churchabusepoetrytherapy.com

I won a scholarship because of what I wrote about my life and am in school at ge 64! I believe we are here to make a difference.

Blessings to you!

Hugs, Alice

You are an inspiration to us all Alice. It is nice to hear positive things about our lives on this forum as well. I hope you continue to write, because I know there are so many people out there who are going through what we are and other heartaches as well. That is one thing about women I have discovered in life. We can come together and support each other in so many different ways. I think our emotions help us all bond in ways men will never understand.

Susan

Hugs to you, (((Susan))): You are a dear! Yes, no men can ever understand the bond between women....even if we are just words on a screen, we so get it!!

We are a sisterhood.

Love, Alice