Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Wish I could erase this post

Ladies, after writing the post, I went for a walk and decided the book really wasn't that important. It was truly an accident to send it to him, but I'm not going to worry about it. I talk with my stbx almost every day. In fact, my computer broke and he picked it up and is working on it this weekend, and I bought him his favorite taffy as a thank you, and still he hasn't said anything about the book this whole time. I think I will just order myself a new copy and he can keep that one for himself.

Re: Divorce Busting mistake

I'm glad you're feeling better about the book. Why shouldn't he know just how much your marriage meant to you. It should make hiim see what kind of wonderful woman he is losing.

Re: Divorce Busting mistake

Hi Teresa, I have actually almost finished reading that book. I find some of it very helpful. I am trying to work on reconcilation of my marriage at this time. I am the one who filed and have not yet cancelled my divorce. We have never atually seperated and live in the same home together. There was not an issue of infidelity on either of our parts. My husband and I are currently having an affair I guess you could call it and can't seem to keep our hands off each other. Something about all the drama makes it more interesting I guess. The problems are still there like a white elephant in the room. We have resumed physical relations after about 5 years. There is a huge divide still in our thinking! We have had very little discussion about the divorce and the issues which prompted it. We have had one big blow up when my husband had to spend more than 10 hrs on a weekend preparing documents for my lawyer. I really do want to save my marriage of 37 years but I can never go back to the way things were before. He of course was happy with the arrangement we had.(HE HAD)
so I don't know how this well end up. I'm praying for the best outcome. Even if you don't mend the broken marriage alot of the advise is helpful. I pray a few of us at least well save our marriages.