Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just when I thought I was done with being so angry...

"Beast Child"? What kind of phrase it that to give to a "HUMAN BEING" that GOD created. You use God's name in your email and then you call a baby a BEAST CHILD.

Review your issues... It's painful to hear that. No baby is a "beast child".

Dear Acelia, I read the post again and I don't believe she refered to the child as a beast but to the grandmother. This grandmother is a beast to help destroy a long term marriage in this way. To destroy so many lives in her wake. I hope you are not affended by this comment but I feel you missunderstood the post. We need to be able to vent our anger and disappointment. This is the purpose of this site. We are all in this together. I agree that a baby is the most innocent of all of God's creatures. There isn't a person alive that could deny that. Hope you continue with your posts and welcome to our little family here.

In response to "acelia":

I beg your pardon? Not once did I use the phrase "beast child". 'The Beast' is the nickname that I have bestowed upon my ex's new wife, who is the woman he cheated on me with. I used the expression 'The Beast's child', referring to the mother of the grandchild, and kindly note the possessive pronoun. The baby can't help the circumstances of her birth, and I certainly do NOT blame her!

And I am not a Christian, so you won't see or hear me using G-d in any of my posts or replies thereto. Not to mention that my email mostly certainly does NOT mention "the man upstairs" in any way, shape, or form, nor will it.

'Beast child', indeed. Good grief. Get a clue and learn to read the entire flipping post before you attack.

I believe for me anyway the birth of a grandchild is the most wonderful experience of my life. Even more than the birth of my own children! We naturally want to share this with those we love. You will have your own grandchild someday and maybe your ex will being looking from the sidelines and you will have a new man in your life to share this joyful moment with. We all know for these men someday the real realization of what they have given up for what will slap them in the face. The real world will catch up to them all. How many men wonder why they left their home,families and women who loved them unconditionally. There waterloos are looming in their futures. The beautiful thing about it all is most of us won't care by then and they will suffer by themselves the pain of their actions. How long are their great love affairs going to last after life come calling. The honeymoon period only lasts so long. I predict most of them will grow to hate these women who helped them destroy their lives. Once again we just won't care anymore.

Hear, hear! Thanks for the perspective, Kathleen!!

I'd like to respond to the negative post about Deirdre, Not to put the poster down, but in response to Deirdre. I do mention God and Christ on this forum, but Deirdre or anyone else has never put me down for my postings. She has made me laugh and inspires me with her words at times as others do on here as well. As Kathleen has mentioned a lot of women start out on this forum with a lot of just anger for how they have been treated by their husbands and ex's and many need to vent because here is a much better place than to do it in front of our children or elsewhere. After healing I am finding my peace now, but at the start, I also vented on this forum as well. I think God gave us feelings and anger is one of them so he understands when we seek out a place where we feel free to vent or even speak of him without judgement. We might sometimes misread others postings as well. Each person expresses hurt and pain in different ways and I found in divorce I had so many feelings and issues that I did not know whether I was coming or going when it all began. I expressed them in prayer, but being human I also felt I needed to express them to others that understood as well. I think there are wonderful caring women on this forum who understand and with all the raw feelings of divorce I feel it is nice to have a SAFE PLACE to get things out without judgement. I also think humor is good to ease our anger...thank you Deirdre for making me smile at times.

Susan

Thanks, Susan. You are so right. All these women on here have been so helpful to me. Whether I am just reading their posts, or they are responding to mine. I consider all of them just dear friends I have not been lucky enough to meet in real life. And to have a place to say whatever and not be judged for it is important to us all.

Deirdre, I always look forward to your posts. So many times they can make me smile when I really need it.