Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Court next week

Please let us know how things go. We're thinking of you. I don't understand the laws...they are so lopsided. How can it be that they destroy our families and continue to have control of our lives? It is so unfair! I know you are looking at going a long ways away. If you can prove it is in the best interest of the children, however, and you have in place a fair visitation schedule, that should be to your advantage. (((Hugs)))

May,

I will be thinking of you this week. I hope you get the relocation. Why does the system say they don't want to break up a family? They didn't break up a family, your ex did. We all deserve a chance to be near our support systems, have a decent job and be able to afford to live, and have a little peace in our lives.

Here's what I've never understood...if they destroyed the family, then why aren't they forced to move where you build your new life if they want to be close to their children? I would have never moved to this community except I was a loving, faithful wife and Jerk wanted to live here. I have no support here, no family, no friends. Why should I have to stay. Fortunately my support isn't too far away and I shouldn't have problems with relocation. But how is it fair? It's not. No part of this is fair.