Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Men

My youngest graduated today & his father, my stbx was a A@@ & did NOT come...Text him & congradulated him over a text...The ahole works for himself & wouldn't take out the time to be there for his last son...Thanks to MY family he enjoyed it anyway without his dad & his low life family who sided with my stbx mistress...I wish all you women that have to deal with visitation with these selfish men a lot of prays...You all deserve it, I am thankful all my kids are grown & can choose for themselves who & when to visit...Good Luck & I promise I feel for ya dealing with the ex on daily bases...

Re: Men

Sometimes kids don't really need or want the other parent to be happy, as you saw today. I am glad you and your family made the day great for him. Say Congratulations to your son. Take care.

Re: Men

I'm happy that your son enjoyed his special day. Too bad about his father. He sure missed out on something special. His loss.

My sons preschool graduation is in a few weeks and I'm dreading it. Facing ex, and I'm sure his new woman there.