Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kids health insurance

I did send him the email his benefits dept. sent me. He replied back that he doesn't understand the figures and is going to talk to her himself and get back to me.

I did call my insurance to see what it would be to add one kid to my individual policy - it would be an additional $50 a month. The deductibles would be higher and we'd have more out of pocket expenses. But it makes sense that what his benefits person told me is in line with what it is for kids only.

I'm sure he's just royally ****** off that I actually did my homework on this and didn't just take his word for it. By now you'd think he'd figure it out that I don't believe a word he says and I do my homework on everything :-)

He thought I'd be paying almost $200 a month and now it appears I will only be paying $48. He's been complaining how he pays $900 a month in health insurance for all of them. Well, I'm not subsidizing his family plan!!! He doesn't like it, too bad. Maybe his homewrecking ********** should get a job and pay her fair share around there :-)