Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are you kidding me?

Becky,
Seems like these guys only want to have the kids when it's not a hassle for them. Maybe they just got tried of PRETENDING to be a parent. Still got to keep up the front to some degree but otherwise???????

Love the term sperm donor. Really this is all some men are. They just don't have a Clue about being a PARENT.

Hope your son recovers quick and you have a great week with them.

Dear Becky, So sorry to hear about your little boy. I hope he is going to recover soon from his ordeal and his disappointment. I think men just don't get it. Hopefully the kids can do something fun this week with you. Someday this is going to be just a bad dream for you all. Once you are moved and in your own place and space it is going to feel different to you. This well be part of your new life which will be a good life I know. Keep us posted on your son please. Try and enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.

If you had plans for those days, can you find someone to look after your kids for awhile so you can get away for some time. Can you take them camping out side in your own back yard. I am sure the kids would like that, it won't be the same but they will see mom is trying. Take care. Let us know how your son is doing. My daughter also calls the flea "her sperm donor"