Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a dad

Our youngest daughter called her dad over the holiday weekend for $20 for gas & he told her no...She got up this morning wanting her $100 that he has to give her each week, which he should be matching what he was ordered to give his youngest son but don't because she stayed with him & is paying for it now, & he told her he send it with her younger brother later...But also told her to tell her younger brother if he did not get to work, which he works for his dad, he was going to lose his job...What a prize...He NEVER made them go to work when they could have been getting $10 a hour all their lives but was to lazy to fight the boys & make them go...He would always get up leave after 9 & when he got to work 30 min later would call me to fight & wake them up & make them go...He could have easily put them in his car & saved gas & drove them there with him but of course that was disciplining which he is not capable of...Well, my court date is on the 14th of this month and afraid he is not going to send me money & make me suffer till then...He sounds like he was not in a good mood so which was it the honeymoon is over or he knows the court date is coming up & he ****e* up and there is no turning back, it has gone to far...Plus knowing he has been hiring prostitutes,which were we live you hire them your desperate & was already getting sex twice a week faithfully, in our marriage I would NOT take him back...It is bad enough affairs but prostitutes draw the line for me...My oldest two still tell me today they are angry with their dad & will not speak to them at all...Please keep me in your prays these next two weeks, I will need it desperately...

Re: What a dad

Dixie,

You and your children are in my prayers. Court is a little scary because you never know what is going to happen, but I have faith in prayer and will think of you all these next weeks. Your ex may need prayer if he is going to hang out with prostitutes. Doesn't he know how unsafe that is in the kind of world we live in today. I even had myself checked out because of my ex's affair with this girl. These men just don't really seem to care about anything as long as they are getting what they want. And that is sad knowing they are the fathers of our children.

Susan