Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: why do I do this to myself

Thanks Ladies,
I did protect myself. I will be getting our home, bank account, my husband agreed to pay off our home equity loan(50,000) & has been paying me 3,000 in alimony monthly. I believe it is guilt money or he consented for fear of me outing him as he is in the military & has a contract job in Afghanistan requiring security clearance. I certainly dont think his fiance would feel secure knowing he was having phone sex with one woman & at the same time advertising himself on the Ashley Madison site unbeknownst to me & having sex with me. The @%&*$ thing is my husband is now making 200,000 a year. Ironically when he inherited this job, our marriage ended, I believe not a coincidence. The current OW is innocent in the mix. He got together with her after we seperated & started divorce proceedings. GOD knows I cant imagine what he told her about me, certainly not the morally bankrupt behavior he engaged in.
My husband hasnt fulfilled his legal obligation as it appears he has spent his time while in the States vacationing what appears to be all over the world. I have accrued unneccesary lawyer fees by continually waiting on him. His lawyer recently told my lawyer that she may petition to terminate their agreement b/c of his persistant lack of response to her emails. I am stilll getting the monthly alimony but at an emotional toll as I need closure & feel I wont get this until our divorce is finalized. I was upset as to what I saw online but it validated the fact that I need to take him to court for breech of contract & payment of my legal fees if it continues. Thanks for listening ladies & your kind thoughts.