Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wedding Pictures.

Ok here I go again with my love the ******* forever thing but I will not be getting rid of my pictures. The years with my husband were the majority of my life, they were good years, at least in my eyes. I don't know if I will ever be able to stand the pain of looking at the pics but I want to know they are there in case I do. In fact, I hope to get strong enough to scrapbook everything for our children one day. I guess we each have to do whatever feels right for us.

Nice... I think it's a great idea especially for the sake of the kids and your future generation. Let your heart settle and do it. You will heal. Go out there and enjoy people and life. Life is good.

Put them in a box and then in a hope chest or at the back of a closet somewhere. This was part of YOUR life. I've been married twice. Left for some slut both times. I have kids with the second one who may want those pictures someday and I know ex won't take care of them. Really don't know why I still have pictures from my first wedding other then them showing me with family and friends that love me.

We used to have a pictures taken every 2 years. One of the family. One of just the kids and one of just us. I still have the last one of the family on my wall. Really need to replace it with one of just me and my kids. Have one from my oldest sons wedding but just haven't gotten around to replacing it.

Also worry about how my son that still lives at home will deal with the fact that I have gotten rid of ALL pictures of his dad. I have NO problem with him having pictures of his dad in his bedroom, I just don't want to see them on a daily basis.
Do what YOU are comfortable with.