Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Other Women

I personally think it's not the womens fault but the mans even though the women are acting in an immoral way. They are the one's that are legally married & opted to pursue their temptation & stray from emotional & financial responsibilities!

Sue,

I'm with you in that I do blame my ex more than I do the other woman because he made the vow with me, he had the children with me, he could have said no to her at any time etc....So yes, from "my perspective" he is the one I lay most of the blame on because this girl did not know me and I am 100% sure my ex lied to her as he has done to a lot of other people. She made no vow or deal with me, she has no Idea what I am like...her only other information about me is from people my ex is related to or knows.

However, not looking at it through my life or eyes, she really is as much to blame as my ex. She was only 25 and had a husband, as a matter of fact my 40 year old husband at the time was building a house for her and her new husband. So I am sure she owes the same amount of blame to her husband as my ex does to me, but beside this, she had choices as well, she kept calling him back and begging from what I read on his texts. She could have stopped at anytime as well.

So I guess, as an over all view, Cheating has nothing to do with being a man or a woman, it has to do with the character and heart of a person so I would place my ex and his girlfriend in the same category on this one and I think they forever deserve to be with each other. Cheaters and liars living together protect other innocent people from getting hurt. So I say cheers to my ex and his girlfriend, here's to a long and selfish life together.

Susan

Dear Susan,

You hit the nail on the head when you said (and I quote):

"Cheating has nothing to do with being a man or a woman, it has to do with the character and heart of a person."

I've been back in the "dating pool" for almost five years now, and I have been astonished by the number of men who claim to have been left by cheating wives. So ladies, it's not just women dealing with it, men deal with it, too.

I was taught "once a cheater, always a cheater". I have no use for them myself.

So I agree, Susan - herd them together and stay away from the rest of us! Life is too short to put up with unreliable people.

I agree with some of what you said about it being the mans fault, but in my case this slut searched for him, started contacting people who might know him and even though she knew full well he was married and for how long she kept it up until she connected with him on email. she knew just what to say, how good a man he way, what a catch he was, how crazy she was to ever let him go, how she would love to see him, how she would give him everything he ever wanted in a woman. she emailed, texted, called and even flew out to see him when he traveled for work. Yes he ate this up and fell for it hook line and sinker, but she was well versed in what she was doing. She had done this before with other men. She is nothing to look at and has no class at all but evedently she is ready and willing to do anything and everything in bed that he wants. She has had some things to say about me and the part that hurts is he lets her say them. I doon't care what she thinks of me but it makes me really angry that he will let her do it. I don't know what I would do if I ever saw her face to face, what I would like to do is just laugh at her and walk away with some young handsome guy. Who knows.

Yep...the Beast is nothing to look at, either. When she was young, she was OK looking at best. But as you say, Bridget, she is more than willing to do anything and everything he wants in the sack. WK is the only person in the entire household who tolerates her in the slightest.

As the late, great George Carlin said, 'Respect should be earned, based on the parent's performance!' She'll never earn respect from anyone, especially once they get to know what she's really like. She, like your husband's OW, went after WK's predecessor while he, too, was still married - in fact, Beast was moving her stuff into her now-ex's place while his wife was moving hers out!!!!! As in, on the very same day! In my case, I hadn't been gone THREE DAYS before the bltch started encroaching her own property into the house! WK could've stopped it at any time, he just chose not to. So I blame both of them equally.

Hey, arrange for it. She wouldn't have to know if it wasn't real.

sadly I do agree!!!