Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A week an half left

Thanks Crystal, it is her 4th time & I am afraid a little of this time is my fault...She has been asking for a counselor & I did not jump on it...I am sending her to one next week & told her she can go to as many or as many times as she wants I will see to the money...I hate my husband left me but why did he have to involve the kids too...I won't say mine have not seen me cry my heart out but I have asked them not to give up on their dad, I feel that is what the woman wants so she don't have to share his money...I know he is a grown man but I still say he is blind at what he is doing because the man I know would never have done this to his kids...They are trying to make me sign the papers without going to court & I won't...I also have two sons who have turned to pot really bad...My kids ages are 24,22,21,19...The oldest has not spoken to her dad in over a year & my oldest son only will text him if he has to...My husband was paying all their college & expenses but has for bid to finish paying my last 3 kids colleges since his woman came along...It hurts my kids more because he has cut them off & paying for his women & her two youngest kids expenses...My daughter who is overdosing lived with them awhile and watch him blow money why we all suffer...He told her he had to buy her 12yr old make-up because he lived with their mom but wouldn't buy my daughter a $20 pair of sheets for college...He has already taken them on a Christmas cruise & cloths but only gave my kids $100 because he said that is all he could afford...Has fix her car twice (won't fix our kids cars since he left),bought her jewelry, a front load washer & dryer, fix her house up to sale so they can buy a new one & get married and I could keep on the thousands he has spent since he walked out on us...My heart breaks for the kids but I keep saying it is what it is & we can't change it...My strength I promise comes from God...I don't know what I would do if I had not found God & a church I love more than anything right now...I would highly recommend anyone crying for help find a church that you love going to & walk out feeling good about yourself...Go to a different church till you find the right one I promise it is out there...If there was only one reason to stay in this town it would be for the church I found...I even have family here but can't stay, I need to get away desperately to find myself...I have went to church for years but never got what I get out of this church I found after my husband walked out on us...It's like the pastor is talking to me personally through God...I wish & pray everyone could find a church that makes them feel like this one & I pray every day I find another one where I move...

Re: A week an half left

Dixie,

Your husband is a coward for laying the blame of the divorce on the kids. I am seeing how most cheaters and liars are cowards...that is why they lie and cheat in the first place. What is it with these men? On the outside they want to appear large and in charge, but on the inside they lack a back bone of any kind. My ex is one for not facing things, before, during and after the divorce, but he acts the part of a big wig in front of others. I think half the problem these men had with us is that we were much more grounded and stronger than they felt they could ever be...maybe they were a little insecure and had to lower the bar and go out to find someone to match their character.

Birds of a feather flock together

Susan