Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I can't take much more

Yes Jo,

I would have to agree with you. Any woman that goes after a married man with a family is desperate. Even if the man was lying. You can't tell me a woman that is secure, happy with who she is, and having any moral values would even think of taking part in the destruction of a family....ripping out the hearts of a caring wife and mother and of innocent little children. That is why these women who, betray, steal, lie...etc have blood on their hands. Not to mention, along with the husband, destroying a vow and marriage deemed holy and blessed by God. She is either desperate or is so into herself as the ex that they have no fear of God, Himself.

Either way, I'm with you, Married men are off limits. When you start to miss your husband or begin wanting him back...remember what he and this woman have done and know that you really don't deserve a man in your life like this. I know God has something better for you out there whether it is a man or a new life and you just have to get past this storm to get to the promise of a rainbow on the other side. Keep the faith and hope. You are all in my prayers.

Susan