Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUESTION

MY STBX IS AWAY SO MONDAY WHEN HE LEFT I TRIED TO SEE IF THE CENTRAL AIR WORKED AND IT DIDN'T SO I TRIED TO CALL HIM TEXT HIM NO ANSWER I WANTED TO TO SEE IF HE KNEW WHAT WAS WRONG AND ALSO TO SEE IF HE DID ANYTHING TO IT BECAUSE HE SAID HE DID NOT WANT ME TO USE IT HE SAID HE WOULD DISABLE IT OR BREAK IT BEFORE I SIT HERE AND USE IT . MEANWHILE IT AFFECTS THE KIDS TOO WELL ANYWAY I DID GET THE CENTRAL AIR TO WORK THE CIRCUIT BREAKER WAS SHUT OFF I KNOW HE DID IT. NOW THAT HE HEARD HOW HOT IT IS HERE HE HAS BEEN CALLING SINCE YESTERDAY WEDNESDAY LEAVING MSGS LIKE HE IS SO CONCERNED I DID NOT ANSWER HIM SO HE SHUT MY CELL PHONE OFF .BUT HE IS COURT ORDERED TO PAY ALL THE HOUSEHOLD BILLS I DON'T KNOW IF THE CELL PHONE IS INCLUDED WITH THAT HE HAS ALWAYS PAID FOR IT SHOULD I CALL MY LAWYER

Re: QUESTION

Dear Annie, What kind of father would shut off the air conditioning to his children? I would think you would have to have a cell in case of an emergency.
If this is the only phone you have (no land line) then I would guess he would be required to do so. I would at least ask your attorney. It sounds like this is not very cooperative situation your in. I hope he will learn to put HIS children first.

Re: QUESTION

What man would leave his children without AC and then his family without a phone? It's obviously about control and not money. Do you have to let him have access to the house where he can flip switches and that sort of thing? I don't know the legalities of the cell phone, but if it isn't included in the court order I would get it added. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Teresa