Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
There she is with her hand out, again

Here's one for the Chutzpah Hall of Fame.

Beast talked WK's mom into co-signing a car loan for HER PARENTS. These are nice enough people (how they ended up with a daughter like her is a total mystery to me, LOL!), but they are absolutely dreadful with anything at all to do with money. They've had to borrow thousands from WK - which meant they borrowed it from MIL, cause WK didn't have it to spare, for certain - and took forever to pay it back. That wasn't entirely their fault, because often they would give the instalment to Beast to deliver to WK, and it would never make it to him. Big surprise.

I know it shouldn't concern me, but it does, because I love his mom; she's a good person, and she's being taken advantage of. I foresee this as a total disaster, because they're so horrible with money that they will no doubt default on the car loan, leaving MIL to carry the load herself...just like WK and Beast did.

And now, with the oldest granddaughter (who has never held a job in her life, not even so much as a paper route), loser boyfriend(who, despite the loser label, does actually have a job), and infant in the house draining their finances further, their resources are so limited it's ridiculous.

By the way... These two young "adults" don't pay rent or buy their own groceries. (Beast actually just bought them - with the food stamps that are supposed to feed her own household, which includes MY CHILDREN! - over $300 worth of groceries!!! ) They don't help with any of the bills. The girl is collecting disability. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with her. She is going to be the classic welfare mommy; only difference being that she lives with family. Dollars to doughnuts that baby won't be even a year old before she's knocked up again. Considering the fine example of womanhood she's been given to emulate, I'd be very surprised if she doesn't pump one out every year till she's up to five.

End rant; it just pi$$es me off to no end that these things are going on, WK allows them to happen, says nothing, and does nothing!