Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Girlfriend

Elsie, I am so sorry for your pain. I know just how you feel. I was moaning to myself this afternoon about how on earth a person walks out after 30 years and just throws a loving wife aside like she is nothing. It is so devastating and makes no sense to us, because we are devoted giving women and the men are just takers.

Yes, I know how it feels to. NOW is the time I was waiting for. Empty nesters, ready to take on the world. It is SO completely unfair that I stood beside him through all the hard years, all the hard times and now SHE gets the the reward I worked for. It just kills me. I actually told my husband that IF he ends up happy with that woman it will be at my expense. Of course she will be happy, getting everything that should have been mine. I hope Bridget is right and that we will all end up in a wonderful place and that these men will regret what they so needlessly threw away.

Thank you so much for your inspiring words. I so much need to hear that thing will get better.. I try not to feel sorry for myself but sometimes it is difficult to keep going. If it wasn't for my family a really think I could just end it all. Thanks again.

I know how you feel, my husband took me for all my money it lasted 20 years and then he found a girlfriend they went away this past weekend and he is probally sleeping over at her house tonight. We had a legal seperation and he bought me out of the hosue, with her help in a week and a half. I would have never said we were done, but he did, I had no more money I was his fourth wife and I am still crying over him

I know how you are feeling. I struggle too. "nothing & no one is worth ending it over".I hope that we will both look back on these painful days & be thankful that we have moved on. Sincere love awaits both of us. Even though I am alone, I am looking forward to my future with a man that I can trust.

Amen to that. I certainly hope there is someone I can at least have as a great friend, someone I can trust and feel safe with. It will be a long time before I get to that place I know but as long as I still think the possibility is there then there is hope.