Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Girlfriend

Thank you so much for your inspiring words. I so much need to hear that thing will get better.. I try not to feel sorry for myself but sometimes it is difficult to keep going. If it wasn't for my family a really think I could just end it all. Thanks again.

I know how you feel, my husband took me for all my money it lasted 20 years and then he found a girlfriend they went away this past weekend and he is probally sleeping over at her house tonight. We had a legal seperation and he bought me out of the hosue, with her help in a week and a half. I would have never said we were done, but he did, I had no more money I was his fourth wife and I am still crying over him

I know how you are feeling. I struggle too. "nothing & no one is worth ending it over".I hope that we will both look back on these painful days & be thankful that we have moved on. Sincere love awaits both of us. Even though I am alone, I am looking forward to my future with a man that I can trust.

Amen to that. I certainly hope there is someone I can at least have as a great friend, someone I can trust and feel safe with. It will be a long time before I get to that place I know but as long as I still think the possibility is there then there is hope.