Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: REAL men

Are any of them single or have brothers?

I am glad to hear your move went well...remember we all think the next fellow has it perfect...There are good men out there but I feel they never find the right person either...Divorce care classes say we have to found our on happiness first to find true love...I am sorry but I am till a little bitter with my stbx...Good Luck & I love this support group...

Caring, kindness and decency in men is so refreshing to hear about! There will be men like that out there for all of us. We just have to find them. The ladies on the forum deserve that and more. Thank you for giving us all hope for a brighter future. Hope your move will bring new and better things into your life.

Believe it or not, ladies...WK has been showing the qualities that I like about him more and more lately. He took our daughter to her event earlier this week, with nary a squawk in the wind about it from him OR Beast (who was informed that she was dropping them off; one adult per student was all that was allowed, and, stunningly, there were no arguments ), or slinging mud at me for not going. I had school, happening at the same time (daughter's school kept changing the time of the event, which ticked off a lot of people). And they had a terrific time just hanging out together. He'll never get Father of the Year, but he's getting better.

On the personal-interactions front.......He's called me a couple of times, just to talk. That, I had to put a stop to, because it's not worth it to me. It feels like a lie. Mostly, I think, because he waits to call till Beast is assuredly going to be gone for a few hours -- it feels like he is being sneaky, and I don't want to be the sneak-ee!

It sounds like your husband is experiencing Buyers Remorse!!! A rude awakening in realizing the grass isnt greener on the other side of the fence!

As I stated in a previous post, the "greener grass" is really AstroTurf...