Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: There Is Hope

Cindy, you said "if my prayers are not answered". I think we all know that all of our prayers ARE answered, but not always in the way or in the time frame we want them to be answered. Sometimes they are answered in a most unusual way that we just don't see right away. You might have prayed for A, but instead got B. B turns out to be even better than A.

I don't know if this makes any sense. I have seen my prayers answered in very unusual ways and many years later.

I wish we could all see the new paint. That will help to brighten up your life as well.

Yes, you are right of course JustMe.

Garth Brooks has a beautiful son called Unanswered Prayers. It is a great song to listen to right now and it is about praying for something and finding out you got something even better that you didn't know you wanted. You should listen to it.

Cindy, that is the first step of many that will bring you great healing. I know. I have been preparing our home for selling it. It was sad at first, but as I have done all the necessary work around here--many things I have asked him to do for years--it has given me such a sense of accomplishment and power. I can do things I have never tried to do because I always looked to him to do it. Now I see what I am capable of. It's a great feeling.

What a great group of accomplished women the ladies of this forum are. It would be really nice to just want a man in our life but not need them if you know what I mean. Every human being is enriched by independence. Learning new things and conquering the things we never imagined we could do brings such a since of power. I just would like to congratulate you ladies. A better life is there just around that next bend so don't give up your journey. Thinking of you all this day.