Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I wish I could take a poll

Me all three. The thing is when the flea was with me, as soon as he started gaining weight he would go on a diet and do every possible to loose the weight, no he is so fat, when I see him I wonder what happened to the man that always took care of himself.

It was the opposite with my ex. He was over weight and didn't much care what he looked like when we were married, then all of a sudden he started losing weight and putting products in his hair to keep it nice. Nicer clothes kept appearing and then I found out about the OW. She is nothing to look at by any means, heavy heavy makeup and over bleached hair, the only thing I can see in her pictures is she has large boobs but they hang down to the middle of her belly. You may ask how I would know that, well when I found out about him cheating and found all the email between the two of them there were pictures she emaild him wearing nothing but his shirt...the shirt I bought!!! It was open so there were the hanging boobs. That was fun to find, also the itineary for her flights to where he was working that were paid for with our money and copies of the checks he wrote her on one of OUR accounts. All the notices from FTD about the flower deliveries were nice too, he hadn't given me flowers for over 15 years. Ok I wont get started but it is strange to me now that he is very concerned about his looks for her and I am better looking than she is. I am not bragging by any means, nothing to brag about, she is just worse then I am!!

Dont feel bad...
my ex husband was deported to mexico, without telling me his past, and now he is m.i.a.
stopped visits, and bs'n me..
3years gone..

he emails me when he wants and cares less about son...
wish he'd just tell me... he his not strong enough to carry on long-distance and get through this..
he is a pig and needs sex..
i know he has had to cheat within last 2.5 months..
stinks..because all my fam and friends are tired about hearing about him...

but it hurts, and I am NOT ready to go into another relationship..
what bothers me, is that "he is?"

wow..guess i meant nothing

now i get to deal with divorce.. in dif country..?? dont knowneed closure CLOSURE