Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You ladies are the best

I am so glad you are making your home yours. My problem is we (the ex and I) worked on every room in this house and remodeled it all. Had everything just the way I wanted it then the bomb shell hit. I love this farm and have worked for the last7 years to get it just the way i always wanted a farm to be. My whole life I dreamed of living on a small farm and having horses right outside the door. I have had horses for years but always borded them at someone elses farm. So now I found the perfect land, 36 acres two ponds, woods, surounded by a national forrest so no one could ever build something next to me. A new barn and the house exactly how I wanted it...after getting all that done, that is when I found out about is affair and it has all fallen apart. I can't afford to keep this place, I can't afford to buy him out and I can't keep the farm up the way it needs to be and work full time at another job. So I can do nothing to make my living here better. I have to sell it all, horses and all. I have to leave the only place I have ever dreamed about living all because he couldn't keep it in his pants. But, I can change my life. I now work at a good job, I will sell out of OUR furniture and replace it with MY furniture. When it sells I will move into a place with all of my things and get rid of all the memories from us, at least the ones you can see. I have always been very independant so I have no trouble doing all of that, I just don't want to do any of it alone any more. These jerks truly have no feelings or concience or soul at all. I know they have to answer for what they did one day but in the mean time we are left to pick up the pieces of our lives and for what? We did nothing wrong. I have been told there are reasons for arguments, reasons for seperations, even reasons for divorce but there is never ever a reason for cheating other than the cheater is a coward. I actually did have a good day today but that doesn't stop me from getting angry sometimes. I just want to hurt him even a fraction of how he hurt me and I know that will never happen but I still want to!!! Someone at work today asked me if I got a fathers day card for my husband (not knowing I was divorced) and I told her, They don't make one with the words I would like to tell him! I think I need to start a card company that makes cards for the way we all feel. Cards to send the OW and the jerks that would put them in their place a bit. It would be fun thinking them up that is for sure.
Ok I am rambling on and on but just wanted to chime in. Have a good day ladies.

Bet there'd be a market for your cards. Sounds like a good online business.

What a funny idea Bridget...I think we could all come up with some good ones. Here, let's try.....

Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
You're selfish and heartless
from your toes to your head.

Lemons are yellow,
Limes are green,
Your soul is so empty
and your spirit is so mean.

You may be a father
You may be a dad.
But to call you a man
would be untruthful and sad....

Happy Father's Day because as long as you are happy what else matters?

Susan

You have a true gift Susan!!! lol

Susan you are so good. Those are great. I bet we all could come up with some real good ones. Wouldn't it be the best revenge ever if we all got together and started a compeny and made millions off of writing things aimed at the OW and the ex's? I think I really need to think about this. As soon as I win the lottery we will start!!

Okay Bridget, so now we need a name or sales pitch for this company. Any ideas Ladies? Maybe....

We can print a photo of the ex and other women on bed sheet for them and label them: CHEAT SHEETS.

How about: CARDS FOR CADS

How about a personal tee-shirt that say:
I not only CHEAT on diets...I want my cake and eat it to.

How about a hotel pen that says the name of the Hotel and then adds...I cheated here with "so and so". So he can proudly pass them out to friends.

How about a bumper sticker stating:
I brake for "other women"...I also brake
's.

I could go on all night...this is fun.

Susan