Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who was the real father to our kids....not them!

I would like to say happy fathers day to all the moms out there who took care of both rolls. my kids father was not very involved in the kids lives when they were growing up. As long as they did what he said and left him alone he was fine. I was the one that took them on hikes and taught them about animals and nature. I was the one that played basketball with them in the driveway. I was the one that tought them how to drive a stick shift, I was the one that made them do homework and tought them how to wash and iron clothes, I tought them how to treat girls when the became teenagers. I was the one that had "THE" talk with both of my sons. their father did none of these things. So, so many of us should be celebrated on Mothers day and Fathers day.
By the way, the boys have not even sent their father a card for the past two years nor do they call him on fathers day or his birthday so what does that tell him!!
So happy fathers day to all us moms!

Re: Who was the real father to our kids....not them!

We as well, spent Father's Day without our father. Few weeks back i invited him to got to the restaurant for father's day, but the snake preferred to go away with his wh@re. But not to worry, the day will come when he'd wish our son called him, and I really really do hope when the boy grows up he would stand up for me, he would turn his back in his father for what happened.