Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will this guy stop?!

Hello everyone,

In just over three weeks now, I will move into my own home with my young boys. I gotta pray for a job!!!

After seven years of HELL, I can mostly say I am over this demented case I married. I don't love him, I still however miss the dreams. You know, what might have been, what I wanted my children to have, etc.

Anyhow, with just weeks to go, before we NO LONGER SHARE THIS HOME, the freak goes and takes my mail key, car key and hard drive to duplicate. There was such personal stuff on the computer. Feeling's I logged, emails from friend's re: separation strategies, lawyer's emails,,,. No secret's anymore. I can't believe he has gone and done this.

How I want revenge (as immature as this sounds).

Thought's?

Re: Will this guy stop?!

If I were you, I'd go to the police department -- and file charges of theft. He took these things without your permission. If your mailbox key is property of your housing complex or the Post Office, that is also illegal, because they do not belong to him, they belong to the issuing entity. As for your hard drive, don't be surprised to get it back non-functioning, if he even gives it back. He can be ordered to return these items to you.

If I may ask, how did you find out he'd taken these things and copied them? Did he tell you to gloat? What a jerk to do that.

Re: Will this guy stop?!

Soon you will be OUT and he will have lost control. He is clinging to every little bit of control he has. Police? Revenge? If you can pull it off (legally and safely), why not? Stay safe and stay focused on the prize...your FREEDOM!