Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Feeling so lonely

Es la primera vez que participo en algo asi pero realmente me siento muy sola llevo 8 meses separada de mi esposo y yo no quiero el divorcio pero el si estoy tomando terapia de manera individual pero en los materiales que me ha dejado leer la psicologa viene que participemos en grupos de mujeres con la misma situacion asi que por eso busque en internet y aqui estoy no tuve hijos y el si tiene 2 hijos de su primer matrimonio me siento muy sola fea y con un miedo a quedarme asi sola coml estoy ahora este miedo aveces paraliza mi mente y vida hojala que alguien me pueda ayudar

Please dont feel this way it sounds like you did everything you could I am going through the opposite issue. If you want to talk please message me back and I'll send you my number

Hi Jessica, I have just started our Divorce. I am in the same position. You get so used to someone being there and then then it's so quiet and no body around. Even before while arguing there was someone there. So you really didn't have those feelings then. It is a lot of torture on a person. Mentally it is exhausting, you feel like you can't handle it. WE HAVE TO BE STRONG. I know, you're thinking easier said than done. I know. I am also in the same state of mind. I have known my HUSBAND FOR FOURTEEN YEARS. Now it is all gone in a flash. The thing we have to think about is; ARE WE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ALL THE HURT AND PAIN? It has been over a month now and I still look at the chair he always sat in. Time to get rid of that DANG CHAIR, and get a very pretty and bright chair. I have three cats and they keep me company. It is really amazing what animals can do for you. Plus I just saw my Doctor and he suggested I get involved in a GYM. Fitness Planet is only $10.00 a month. Haven't tried it yet, no money until the 3rd of the month. Yea, I am also on Disability due to chemo and Immune system. Doctor says, push yourself to get there, guaranteed you will feel much better after that. Releases those endorphins! Also Books a Million is a great place to spend hours looking, reading and having a cup of coffee. I live in Spring Hill, FL.

Been divorced since 2009. I have lived alone for a few years off and on. I keep the t.v. on when alone or the radio. Best wishes to all who are struggling for a better new year!

I don't have a cat but I worry about being a crazy, lonely cat lady. I do get lonely and I've lost contact with his family who used to be my friends. I had a very embarrassing breakdown at work and leaned on my coworkers for a short period for someone to socialize with.

I don't care though, I'm much happier. Joining a gym sounds like an excellent idea. So does the tv and puzzles, books etc. The dog park is a great way to connect with people if you have a dog.

Lonely loneliness is hell. As an extrovert and as a couple who always had people over: fun, laughter, fellowship has turned into sadness and loneliness. My husband just left me after 27 years and my kids left to go to college-so truly alone. I have lots of friends, but they don't know what to say or do- most have left me alone. Friend who I've been friends with for 27 years or more contacted me right away. Please get back together- Christians aren't supposed to get divorce. calling...calling... calling... convincing... convincing... convincing...then nothing. 27 years of a group of friends Christmases parties, birthday parties, graduations, births, deaths- then - shut out - nonexistent. Coping, so lonely, so deserted and empty. I won't give up- but, dang, how do I get through today????

Hi Shar, I too have been married for a long time 28yrs. I'm going to my attorney tomorrow to file for divorce. He has no idea. We typically have lived as roommates for yrs already. Absolutely no physical contact between us. But why I'm I a wreck tonight knowing I'm going tomorrow. I know I'm doing the right thing but when we have a good day like today I'm doubting myself. I know that's stupid because I need to look at the big picture. I've been having anxiety for the past 3 months now, because all I do is think how I'm gonna tell him and what his reaction is gonna be.I'm worried how I'm gonna make it on my own financially. I even contemplated cancelling appointment tomorrow which I know is stupid! Any advice?

Hi Janet, How did it go today? I am going through a divorce after 30+ years of marriage. I am having anxiety as well. This is the most difficult thing I have had to deal with. I know we all struggle. I hope you managed to get through today.

I'm not going to get into my story just yet, but wow ladies, I just need y'all to know I for one am so glad to find y'all. In middle of divorce, together 25 years, married 22. Last 5 years of marriage he was luring to my face every day and I didn't have a clue. Hugs to all who need em.