Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ex and getting married

I got a divorce 6 mouth ago. And now my ex married the other woman. I divorce home because I was never good enough for him. That is what he said. He has sleep around on me for years. The sad thing is we were married for 27 years. He turned on me when are kids were grown. And I don't know how to fill about all this. I have so much anger at him. How do I do this . HELP

Re: Ex and getting married

Hello how are you doing Dear Janet ? May I get to know you ? Thanks

Re: Ex and getting married

Janet our situations sound very similar. Married 23 Been divorced 8 months and he married his affair partner 6 months after the divorce. . I really felt like I was on the road to healing after the divorce. But when I found out that he married her and kept it a secret from our kids...it was like a double smack in the face. Yes I divorced him but it doesn't take away the emotions. . It basically revalidated that he did not love me or wanted the marriage. And it has once again put his kids at odds with him. So I can empathize with you. No one understands this feeling if they've not experienced it. I would recommend seeing a therapist. They can help talk through your feelings (which are probably all over the place)