Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Deceived

Thank you for sharing your story. My husband dropped the bomb 2 weeks after our oldest daughter's wedding and she is completely devastated. He has taken away her ability to enjoy being a newlywed and for that alone I will never forgive him. He, like your husband, seems to have no remorse for destroying our family and because of this I am actively moving from sadness to anger in the grieving process. It's been 6 months since the first time he told me he wanted out of the marriage and 3 months since the last time and although I don't cry as much as I did in the beginning, I'm still heartbroken and see no light at the end of the tunnel yet. I hope you can stay strong and that better days are ahead for all of us.

Thanks for sharing the story, I am in the process and it describes so well how do I feel. I also have 3 kids and suddenly, He stop seeing them. I feel your pain, your anger and your courage and kindness of not putting the kids in the middle. Life goes on, take care of yourself and believe that your new chapter is going to be awesome. Hugs and good vibes from a stranger walking on a similar journey

Hello, Transquila

Sad to hear from your story. May I get to know you ? Thanks

Do you able to add my mobile app contact ?

Cheers

Hello, Dear Steph

Sad to hear from your story. May I get to know you ? Thanks

Do you able to add my mobile app contact ?

Cheers

Steph, thank you for sharing your story. I know how painful this is as I am in the same boat. Sometimes it's just helpful to unload and say what you need to say to strangers because it's easier or less humiliating than burdening close friends and family members. We,on this forum, are all suffering together and in that I hope you can find some solace that you're not alone. I'm finding out how incredibly lonely this process is, especially since my husband was the person I considered my best friend and soulmate. I can't confide in my kids, even though they are adults, and that doesn't leave me with many options. This is all new to me so I can't offer much advice but I'm happy to lend an ear and offer support. Stay strong for yourself and your kids.

My children (twins 28 years) have declared that they are "Switzerland" (neutral). I think this is totally appropriate and I refrain from getting them involved. At the same time, they have been wonderfully supportive, calling to check in, helping with things I am totally abysmal at doing (computer). Today, with crazy snow, my daughter called to find out if I needed help with snow removal.

So, I respect their "Switzerland neutrality" with the specifics and I get loving support in return.