Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Betrayed

I really don't know where to begin, I'll be 40 next month I've been with my soon to be ex husband for 17 years we've been married for 13 actually we just celebrated 8/1/2019 My husband has been battling alcoholism and I be dealt with infidelity on his behalf that resulted in outside children. I've done everything I can to stay in my marriage and honor my vows I've made not only to him but to God for better or worse right. Well on August 14th my dear husband kissed me goodbye for work and said that he would see me later but never came home. We have 4 children it took him 3 weeks to finally respond to my millions of texts and calls we decided to meet at a mutual place to talk. I wanted to know what was going on with him he told me he needed to get better for us that he wasn't being the best to lead our family I asked what exactly did that mean and if he wanted a divorce separation or what he insisted I was taking it wrong that this would be for us. After that night I prayed I just couldn't sleep eat or any day to day functioning I just felt so defeated I wanted to give up my children are starting ting to show the effects this has on them how can I heal and deal with trying to heal our family that is broken I've completely humiliated myself I have even begged for him to come home still no communication he isn't communicating with the children. Well it's been an emotional roller coaster my account has been frozen by him he won't help financially it's like he just woke up and decided we weren't enough for him he won't give me a straight answer and has ex communicated. I feel so low so I found out today he has been researching divorce since the day he left he has moved in with a coworker he has only known for a little over a month he's in love he's doing everything with her as if they're married joint accounts his spending time with her children even looking at family vacations I'm just sick too my stomach with utter disbelief how could he just leave and start a new life so quickly and I'm the last to know. I feel like I married a stranger his actions isn't the man I once knew and loved I guess I was just looking for support it's tough trying to save face and be strong I feel worthless humiliated disrespected as of he never loved me at I'm trying not to go into a deep depression but this has taken a toll on me in every way physically mentally emotionally and financially I just need prayers this is the hardest thing I've ever faced and alone

Re: Betrayed

I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you, Betrayed.

This author endured a similar issue and still managed to find happiness again:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1693393220

I hope you can use this info to get back into your life and find happiness again. It's out there, it just depends on you. Please also find the XM Station "The Message", Shine FM, or a similar station to listen to. It truly does help!!!