Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How much longer?

I have been divorced for just over a year but we separated 2 years ago. He still thinks he can ask what I'm doing, where I am, am I out. I tell him it's not his business. He recently found out I am seeing someone. I am trying to keep all the details very limited and vague. But then he assumes and talks crap. But I am not ready to share the details of this friendship, or whatever it is developing into. Its private.

So, all he does is call me names and talk to me like I am stupid and such. Very verbally abusive. Still. He will call over and over and over and text mean things. He tells our kids I am a ***** and ***** and worthless.

He tells me I am a bad mom and my priorities are not our kids. The truth is, I ONLY ever speak to or see the person I'm dating when I dont have my kids. I dont give any of their time to him. It the ex still calls me names and a bad person and very cruel, degrading hateful things.

How much longer does this go on?

Re: How much longer?

look at "hybrid no contact", you need to take control of the situation as much as you can and look at the term "hoovering" protect yourself even if you have kids you can take the steps to regain your control!