Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I don't want a divorce but my husband has already filed! Advice please!!

Why do you want to stay with a man that doesn't want to be with you?? Your not to old to work. You've been his caregiver for years, maybe try caregiving. It's easy to get certified and there are plenty of jobs. You're just scared. But your a powerful woman. Don't forget that. You don't need a man to take care of you. You're more than capable to take care of yourself.

MadisonMeadows
Why do you want to stay with a man that doesn't want to be with you?? Your not to old to work. You've been his caregiver for years, maybe try caregiving. It's easy to get certified and there are plenty of jobs. You're just scared. But your a powerful woman. Don't forget that. You don't need a man to take care of you. You're more than capable to take care of yourself.
I honestly do not know. I love him and I have been with him my entier adult life. Since I was 18. You are so correct, I am capable of taking care of myself! I am in the process of job hunting eventhough I have no experience.. But fingers crossed,I will find something. Thank you for lifting me up!! I appreicate it so very much!
VA

I feel you.. my husband filled for the divorce, three weeks ago, I feel just like a body, no soul no hope, he is the meanest person in the world, last week in the middle of my desperation I tried to talk and he run over my foot, left me behind without helping me.. I accept that I need help... I will start therapy because I can’t do it by myself... i have two kids and they need me... SO my dear we deserve better, you are not the only one... find help if you think you need it..

Jenn
I feel you.. my husband filled for the divorce, three weeks ago, I feel just like a body, no soul no hope, he is the meanest person in the world, last week in the middle of my desperation I tried to talk and he run over my foot, left me behind without helping me.. I accept that I need help... I will start therapy because I can’t do it by myself... i have two kids and they need me... SO my dear we deserve better, you are not the only one... find help if you think you need it..
Oh my goodness,bless your heart! I feel the same,like my soul has left my body. I honestly don't know what to do with myself. I am so sorry you are going through the same thing as I am. But that's what we are here for to help one another,correct? I am also going to a dr for help with coping with my life. I cannot control what is happing but I can control how I react and so can you! Godspeed honey! Thank you for your response we will get through this one day at a time with one another.
VA

Text me if you ever want to chat ..I'm in the same boat. 5709541600