Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I think my husband is filing for divorce

Thank you. I make an appointment for lawyer consultation next week so they can tell me what to do and stuff coz i honestly have no idea what to do anymore. Me and my daughter still live in our house. He bought our house nov. last year. But never put my name on it or any of paperwork’s. The vehicle I drive is his as well. I have a low salary job and take care of my daughter. Right now I only have my mom and aunt helping me with divorce expenses.

Christine: Please ask your Lawyer for Child Support for your daughter, since you wrote that you have a low paying job. I am glad your family is helping you and you do deserve better, but please focus for a while on taking care of the child and working and not a man. I wish you the best.

Thank you yes I will.
Although I haven’t receive any divorce documents yet.
But still better if talk to lawyer.

Now that my soon to be ex is home and acting like he did nothing wrong, try to involved as much on our daughters life (probably his lawyer ask him too). I believe he has already filed divorce and stuff.
So i won’t be surprise if I receive stuff soon. It’s just been so hard with him in one house together with our daughter. I’m trying to move on but seeing him in the house just make me remember all the awful cheating he did and yet he still act like he did nothing wrong. I haven’t slept in 3 weeks I’m all stressed out and plus having him in the house is so irritating. He said he’s not moving out of the house
It’s hard to just give him a time for my daughter coz he now want to be hands on dad when he wasn’t even like that before. It’s torture to have him home as much as I can I don’t want to see him but I feel bad leaving my daughter with him coz all he does is watch tv with her. The other night I sleep on my moms place just to have good sleep and have time for myself but he calls me and tex me coz our daughter doesn’t sleep without holding my hair so poor girl cry and she finally fall asleep holding her pony’s hair. I felt so bad for that. I just wish he move out.

Christine: Tell the Lawyer you think he is about to file for a divorce or may have already. Can you move in with family or friends? It and it also seems like he is overly concerned/feeling guilty about how his actions are affecting your child. Try to stay in another room that your husband isn't in, in the meantime, with a good book/Kindle or talk to friends on the phone there. I wish you the best of luck. What is keeping you there in the house with a cheating husband? Why not go to your mom's house to live and work out a visitation plan and child support order with a Lawyer for your daughter's Dad to have before you leave? Don't let him know you have been going to a Lawyer. Do it privately. See if there is public housing available for your and your daughter if you need it.

Thank you Lara.
My lawyer is just waiting for his stuff to start the child support.
I have been keeping myself busy with work and trying to focus in my online business that I just started July
And now I’m trying to finished my financial advisor course as well. Just trying to use my energy on stuff that I will benifit in the future.
I’m thankful for friends and family support right now. And being in this forum help me vent out as well.

Sorry for this

All good I know stuff will get better soon. It happen for good reason.
Me and my daughter deserve better.