Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Broken hearted

Please call me on 972 256 8154 if you ever need someone to talk to or someone who can hear you out...

Thnx,
Umer

You are in a tough position however somewhere inside of you, you do know the right thing to do. If you can get some quiet time to feel past the grief (yes, there is grief, it's the death of a relationship) and get in touch with what your heart ants, you'll be make the best decision for you.
The problem may be that if what you decide is different from what the husband wants, he'll do his best to make you feel wrong, even when you're not.
So all I can say is there is so much more to life and living than the upcoming holidays. Try to stay or get in touch with what you want for you (aside from him) and aim for that. Take a class about something you've always wanted to learn, watch some videos on Youtube on EFT, positive thinking or meditation.
Most of all, don't beat yourself up for ANYTHING!
I'm here if you want additional info

Thank you for the insight. I have been filling my time with school (converting my degree) and my business. I feel a little better each day, but I know I'm still hurt. The upside is less tears. I will take your advice and just keep moving through the holidays. My kids are the reason I even care right now. I want to make this as painless as possible for them. As for me, I'll see where I land, but I am doing all I can to not be as sad as often. It's tough, but necessary..thanks again

I am happy to hear you are moving through it. Please just make sure you are not masking the pain with busyness or other numbing behaviors.
We do need to feel our pain to heal it. Forgiveness is also key, both the injuring party and ourselves for any perceived failures.
Taking care of yourself as in treating yourself to a massage, a movie or a girl's night out is also super important. I was not very good at that but it's a priority now and I am so much happier.
I'm here for you if you ever want to talk. just let me know...

Not sure I know what else to do besides numb the pain. I can't let my kids see me fall apart like I have been. I go for drives to the park and just cry it out on my own. This has been going on for months..I'm sure my kids know something is up. Especially my oldest 2. They're young adults and my son is always asking if I'm okay bcuz I look like I've been crying. In the house, numbing is all I can do. Today is the first time I've cried since Thanksgiving. I was doing okay until we had a conversation last night that further confirmed how much everything is changing. I know I'll be okay... but I am incredibly impatient. I want this feeling to be over already.

Hi I’m currently going through this I’m 35 and I have 4 kids and I’ve been with my husband for 19 years very similar to your situation it is extremely hard for me because of my kids so I understand you completely , as moms we want them to hurt the very least ,because I feel like they’re the most innocent parties and sadly they’re the ones mostly affected it sucks it really does but like everything in life youll get through it ,sending you hugs and positive vibes god bless your family.

Thanks for the encouragement. I wish you luck as well 😊