Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Angry & Feeling Alone

Wow I thought I had it bad. I see similarities in our stories. It's hard to believe that one person can screw your life up so bad. I know what you're going thru. I don't have any family (just a half sister who doesn't give a ****) and no friends so if you wanna talk let me know.

Never thought I would be asking for help A cheating husband was the last thing I ever expected. He insists they are only friends, but I don’t believe it. Ben together 30 years. Married for 25. Just doesn’t seem real. I’m scared to loose everything and be alone. Torn apart inside

Alice: Sorry this happened. See a Lawyer. Sometimes the consultation is free. I was married for 21 years. Nobody who has a Lawyer loses everything. In most States the marital assets are split 50/50. Know your rights.

Very sorry about this, but be glad it's over. He's not a well man and that's putting it mildly. My dad's family took a long time to be nice to mom after the divorce. They are very conservative. Takes time to get over something like what you have been thru. I recommend yoga (I got to senior yoga) and therapy. Best wishes to you.