Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life After Divorce Questionnaire (Chance to win $25 Amazon Gift Card)

Hello, I want to write a book to help divorced women rebuild their lives after a divorce. If you would be willing to take the time to enter a survey to help me get an idea of the unique challenges facing divorced women and enter for a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card, please complete the survey contained in this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYZcCyAhvd6o_gy42Fpfz9yGBFnTNDIUxrByZ1EL16cIcfWA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR3S4sJFTRdfg-H5ms49R8-empkt2_JpXNy_zoFYICFiA7983udMTQ4iYk8

Thank you so much.

Re: Life After Divorce Questionnaire (Chance to win $25 Amazon Gift Card)

Hi Cecile

I'm interested to know if you had a good response to your survey? I'm a divorcee too (twice) and I'm not looking to create an online movement course for divorced women, using yoga and dance. I'm a qualified yoga instructor and my weekly yoga class really helped me through my first divorce. Now, after the 2nd one, I'm determined to support more women through this challenging journey

Would you be willing to share some of the insights you gained from your questionnaire, especially regarding the challenges that divorced women face?
I am based in South Africa.

You can email me on aniesa.ally@gmail.com.