Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MUST get pic of his huge $ & GunSafe locked in his mother's basement b4 hearing Dec16th...Ideas ??

Having lived in WI 23 years (all of marriage), he has been talking about possible divorce for years, and now that my parent shave died within 8 months of each other, I have found out he has a lover (2x divorced, on SSDI, sneaky as the day is long)....

My attorney isn't returning calls or emails...just small talk with legal secretary when THEY need something....NO discussing strategy, my needs, direction, timing, (sigh)....

WHEN DO I GET TO "PLAY & SHOW MY HAND" AND CATCH HIM PERJURING HIM SELF REGARDING THE EXISTENCE OF AND WHAT'S IN THAT HUGE GUN SAFE ?!? He goes there often after work and I am so sure he stashes the majority of his payroll check in cash in that safe....I PAID ALL THE RENT FOR THE LAST 23 YEARS (by agreement)...and we have never slept in the same bed, he is 300+ lbs, snores, and we are not intimate.....not the ideal marraige but he stands to take me for $$$ ride as WI is a community property state.... :~(

How can I figure out a way to let her lef t me in her house and somehow get into her basement and snap a non time dated (or DO get a date a& time dated cell phone picture)....

NEED IDEAS please....help please......BEND

the low without breaking it, maybe.....

Re: MUST get pic of his huge $ & GunSafe locked in his mother's basement b4 hearing Dec16th...Idea

Talk with your lawyer to bring it up in court, remember they work for you. And if they don’t, push it with your lawyer or just blurt it out on the stand. Seriously. There are many things that I wish I would have taken into my own hands. The worst that can happen is that the judge silences you, but in my experience, judges hate to be mislead or lied to and if your husband is attempting to do this, it doesn’t fare well for him.