Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help

Hi We have been married since 1988 and He has retired 20 years in military and has been working as contractor with government making good money. About 7 years ago I left him and was very happy until he came back crying and begging me to come home he would change plus he through in our son who was in high school at this time.well anyway I went back to him. And things were good for couple years while I was working well my health went down hill I quit my job and started babysitting my first grandbaby.well he refuses to put me back on his checking account and all I have is a checking account where he puts money in for me after I beg for it like a child.He loves his job. We sleep in different bedrooms no sex in 2 half years. I don't know what to do he refuses to pay for my medication. I don't know how to go about getting out. Do I get a lawyer I have no money to leave. Any info help suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Help

I don't really have an answer for you, more of an I can relate. My husband told me he wants a divorce but wants me to stay until our kids graduate...roughly 5 years....because that's the "selfless" thing to do. We have separate accounts and a joint account that I also have to ask for money to be put into to get gas or go to the grocery store etc. Sex 3x in 5 years. So I feel your pain and can relate to the horrible co-habitating lifestyle. oh and going on 20 years of marriage this year.

Female Empowerment. Read my previous response. Unhappy and no sex. Non-negotiable. Smh.
By the way, I'm speaking from experience. Married 30 years. Filing for divorce because of multiple affairs. I have no qualms about doing what makes me happy. I deserve it. Cruises, concerts, weekend getaways, whatever makes me feel worthy. Reclaiming myself. πŸ™

Get a lawyer. Because of your income, a good lawyer will make him pay for the divorce. Married since 1988, and he has a good job? You need to put on your track shoes and πŸƒ to a good divorce attorney. No sex for over 2 years. Now that's a non-negotiable. A good full body massager with multiple functions will take care of that. The BFF Collection. Diva Super Wand. Life-changer. I don't even try to stifle my pleasurable moments. Matter of fact, more pleasing to me when he can πŸ‘‚me from the other room. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚