Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stuck

It does, especially if you know in your ❤ that you've done everything in your power to save the marriage, and it still didn't work out. Pray for guidance.

Read Divorce: Breaking up and Ending an Unhealthy Marriage by K. Connors. Excellent resource. Very practical solutions. Lots of prayer. Occasionally, I include fasting for brief periods of time. After 30 years of marriage, 3 adult children, and 2 affairs that I know of, I'm reclaiming my self-respect and dignity. I feel so empowered. Then again, I've never had a problem going places solo or doing things alone. I view it as a positive thing. Reinventing myself. 🙏

Re: Stuck

Read Divorce: Breaking up and Ending an Unhealthy Marriage by K. Connors. Excellent resource. Very practical solutions. Lots of prayer. Occasionally, I include fasting for brief periods of time. After 30 years of marriage, 3 adult children, and 2 affairs that I know of, I'm reclaiming my self-respect and dignity. I feel so empowered. Then again, I've never had a problem going places solo or doing things alone. I view it as a positive thing. Reinventing myself. 🙏