Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hollow inside

I just separated from my husband. I moved out to a house of my own. My daughters hate me and won't let me see my grandchildren. It hurts so bad. All I want to do is cry. Help

I am so so sorry. No one really knows this pain unless they have experienced it. As I stated in my post, it’s been over 4 years for me. My adult son wants nothing to do with me. I wish I would’ve went to counseling a long time ago to learn how to cope and learn the right way to reach out to him.
No matter how hard I try or what I say, it’s always the wrong thing.
I’m guessing you didn’t expect this to happen. Kids are unpredictable. As much as we want them to love both parents equally, I think they feel pressured to take sides.
My ex runs to my son every time we have an argument and tells him how bad of a person I am. It’s horrible.

my husband shows my daughters the letters from the lawyers to all my girls. if had the balls he would just face things on his own. I haven't seen my new grandson since j
he was borned in nov.

I understand your pain. I to strayed during my marriage . Looking back I know realize the only reason he didn't divorce me is because I get half of his assests. I did everything for my girls I was a good mother and they just forgot 30 years of that because they think I am a bad person