Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do you do when someone won’t allow your breakup!

So Its been 10 yrs for me n my kids dad! It’s been horrible and good . We live together but it’s trust ,honest and respect been lost in our relationship for years He just won’t allow us to break up.He Suckering me to try again by stocking me and calling it love. At the end of the day after he gets his shot again. He disrespects me! Does dishonest things. Cheats. And complains. But when I say well sense your this unhappy you need to figure out your life and move out. Given the fact he lives in my home! He magically comes out of his badness he tells me he’s not going anywhere And we’re in it forever! Like we can really coexist peacefully! I’m really over his **** and am having a hard time getting him to stop being unfair and let me live my life by letting me go sense he can’t treat me right!

What do I do??
How do I deal with him??
How do you make him let me go!????

I want out! He see’s it as just ups and downs...but when I say I’m done he Starts lying like he’s never been happier !!!!

Re: What do you do when someone won’t allow your breakup!

Please seek legal advice and if the situation is abusive keep a record and show it to the Police or a lawyer.

https://www.preserved.app/uses is an app which helps you record and share the information securely and keep a record should you need it.

Re: What do you do when someone won’t allow your breakup!

You can divorce him. It only requires one person to file. Prepare to be independent in every way, socially and financially. Seek a legal advisor. There's many women centers on every state. Keep records of his abuse, because he is. Separate important papers and documents you might need and keep it at hand, so as to not having destroy them. Ultimately you can have a restraining order against him, but I don't know what the requirements are. He's throwing tantrums and playing you.