Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can't live without him

Very sorry to hear about your situation. The author of "20 Years Gone: A Divorce Story", by Dorian Wright (available on Amazon) went through a similar experience as yours, and found a way to get through it and even find new love. If your husband is shunning you, don't waste your life. Start anew. Many people are lying in hospital beds right this moment, just wishing they had the opportunities lying before you right now!

Buy the book, get the pointers, and take advantage of the new life ahead!!

I’m so sorry to hear about your pain. I am going through the same pain. Our situations are different but God how I feel your pain. I am devastated. The best I can tell you is to try to be strong and not beg. I’m honestly doing a terrible job at both of those but I think it’s good advice. I see that I keep pushing him away the more I want him. We are both in a situation where we want to try and they don’t. I wish I could tell you how to make him want to try bc I wish my husband would. And I wish I knew how bc I feel so lost without him. We have been together for 15 years. Since I was 20 and we have 2 young babies. I hope your husband will come around and see what he is missing. Try to be the best you you can be even though I know it’s so hard.

I am so sorry! I feel your pain, I haven’t been able to stop crying for ages and every little thing reminds me of the happier times. We have two kids and they always ask where dad is.... I’m left to explain (age appropriate of course) when I wasn’t the one who wanted our family to break apart.
If you have any pointers on how to get him back please inform me.

Also what do you all do to get through the day? I am finding that extremely hard. I am a shell of my old person. Have not been back to work

Find ways to help others- if at all possible during this time of this virus, help the elderly. Read others' issues online (re: health, not divorce), and see what advice you can provide to them. Use the battles you've already fought and won in your life to help others.

This is never an easy time, but you CAN beat it!!

Light

Since my husband and I still live together due to coronavirus, I chose to be in my separate room, do gardening (that takes me all day), bake bread, chat in forums like this.

As far as the husbands, remembering the happy says is easier to remember the hard days. So, what would you do when the hard days or the not-happy days come. Cause those days will come. Men are insecured and need constant reassurment. Leave them on their own, and keep writing to use