Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Husband lied and his known exposure to Covid and put my whole family at risk

Hi Sally,
This coronavirus put everybody on a higher stress level. Everyone fear for themselves or the people they care for.

Now, if I understand what you wrote, the fact that he hid the truth on his exposure to the virus and took the risk to infect your family, was the straw that broke the camel's back, as the old saying goes. Is that right?

You said that you had a tough marriage and considered breaking it a few times already. May I ask you what hold you back from doing it? Were you waiting for a solid reason to make it happen?

Sally, if you are not happy in your marriage and that you already have tried to save it for so long, maybe it's time to think of your and your family's well being. You don't need an excuse to live the life you deserve.

Re: Husband lied and his known exposure to Covid and put my whole family at risk

Yes, it was the straw that broke the camel’s back but it shouldn’t have been. He has done many awful things before that I forgave. I have hesitated because he scares me and I fear that he will be viscous in a divorce. But this is a new low.