Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Evidence that hes cheating

Gee, I wonder why he cheated.

Re: Evidence that hes cheating

Hi Julie,

I’m sorry to hear this story, but it all rings so true and brings me back to a nightmare I lived about 2 years ago. Private investigator and all. I was completely blindsided.

I know the pain. I know the disappointment. I know the deep feeling of betrayal.

You’re right, it does take one day at a time. And it’s because of what you and I experienced that I created a program specifically designed for women going through what you’re feeling.

I’m interested in how you’re managing now. What motivates you and how you gain your strength and inner resolve to keep going.

I imagine if you’re on this group, you’re a proactive person. I’ve worked with countless women in your situation and worked with them to find a new sense of hope and inspiration to live a better life than they imagined pre-divorce. If you believe in synchronicities and are open to recreating this darkness into a path of opportunity, let’s connect. I believe that things happen for a reason and there’s always sun behind the fog.

If you’re of the same mindset, let’s make some magic happen.
Check out www.laurenbalukjian.com

With appreciation,
Lauren

(Lover of the color purple, Born in RI, Mother to 4 kids, lives in San Francisco, CA)

IG: @unleashyouraura
@laurenbalukjian
Email: balukjian@gmail.com

www.laurenbalukjian.com