Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Afraid of being alone

Hi Lacy,

You're not alone, and there is hope. Just over two years ago, I found out my husband was having a multi-year affair. We'd been together for 15 years and just welcomed our fourth child into our family. As you can imagine, this news came to me as a complete shock.

When I learned about his affair, every bone in my body wanted to make it work and fix the situation. Every fiber in me wanted to do the work and get past this hurdle and make our marriage stronger. Well, guess what? He didn't. He didn't want to to do the work, and he didn't want to stay in the marriage.
So, for the first time in my life, I had to learn to let go and surrender.

At the time, the betrayal was so deep, I didn't know where to turn --none of my friends had gone through divorce and I felt scared and alone.

Looking back on this time, beyond the support I needed, what I really wanted was HOPE. Hope that this was all happening for a greater reason. Hope that the storm would pass. Hope that if I did the work and gave myself the time and space to heal, I would come out feeling stronger and more clear on who I am and what I want.

As women, we heal and grow through the power of sharing.

Through the power of sharing, women build connections, gain clarity, and find more confidence within.

It is for this reason, I developed a program called the 7x7 Experiment, which is specifically designed for women. For seven weeks, seven women come together and explore, experiment, and uncover the true beauty of what makes them unique and strong.

This program has been highly successful in reshaping how women view themselves. You can hear what other women gained from the program by clicking here: https://www.laurenbalukjian.com/7x7-testimonials

The next session kicks off September 24. If you are feeling alone and looking for hope, let's talk. Send me a message, and we'll connect this week.

Re: Afraid of being alone

Great Design. I want to share with you a fantastic resource I recently discovered to enhance your post with eye-catching visuals. I've been using Depositphotos.com for quite some time now, you can find quite a large collection of quality stock images here. The platform offers an extensive library of high-quality illustrations, vectors and even videos that match a wide range of themes and subjects.