Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Evidence of him cheating

In a relationship with someone you love so much, sometimes it just happens that things don't turn out the way you plan it, but that's life. I had been faithful to my husband for 5years, at first things were going well and smoothly, then things began to take a turn when i started perceiving a particular perfume on his shirt each time he returns home from work, but i could not confront him on this. Later, i found out that he had changed the password to his phone(since we got married, this has never happened, his password has always been our marriage date). So, i confronted him but he never came clean, instead, he picked up a fight and always guilt tripped me for suspecting him. I told my friend about it and she advised that i hire a private investigator to confirm my suspicion that he might be cheating but i didn't like the idea of someone following him around. Eventually, i got something better, another friend introduced me to a hacker, I contacted her and explained by issue to her and with a few info she was able to hack into his phone which confirmed all my suspicions. I found a lot about his affair with his secretary, that hurt so much because the same man I invested a lot in and gave my all to her turns out to be a cheat and chronic liar. Grateful to Janice as I got answers and the proof of infidelity I needed to file a divorce.
Ps: you can contact the hacker here sphinx.coderaven@gmail.com if you have a need for her. She's good at what she does

Re: Evidence of him cheating

I am glad to say that this female hacker is legit. She has also helped me in the past.I never knew I'd stumble on this post lol